Slumber Party - Isabella's 7th Birthday

When I asked Isabella what she wanted for her birthday she said a chihuahua and a sleepover party... there's no way I am adding a four legged friend to our family (at least not for now...) so I decided to let her have the sleepover with just a few friends and got them little chihuahuas to stuff.

Fill a friend has the most adorable plush chihuahuas and their customer service is amazing!!  fillafriend.com.  I ordered little pj's for the doggies as well.

These were the invites. 


Here are the goody bags.  These were plain canvas totes which I embelished with fabric and buttons.
The table


These are the goodies!!  My first attempt at decorated sugar cookies.  I must say I'm proud of myself!!

The birthday girl wanted lemon cake.  It looked a bit weird because it was a very small cake but I was determined to make it a 2 tier cake!

The Birthday Banner

More goodies!!  Chocolate and strawberry swirl cake balls.


My birthday girl with her chihuahua



A lot of fun was had by all....!!

Thanks to Dawn from Not Just a Mommy for the inspiration.  Check out her silly sock PJ Party here: silly-socks

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards. The best greeting card site I have found yet. I am looking forward to visiting your site in the future. Sleepover Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete