Summer Birthday Cakes

I have not done much baking or cake decorating lately.  Between working now full time and at home with 2 kids (one of them being a baby) there is not much time left for one of my favorite activities.

I was going through some old pics and stumbled across some cake pics that would be great to use for summer birthdays.

This one I made for my husband's birthday a couple years ago.  He likes windsurfing, so I made him this cute cake.  I saw the design somewhere on a book (can't remember), and I added a few personal touches.


Two pirate cakes:



Pool party cake:


Finding Nemo:  ( like this turtle... it kind of looks real.. too real to eat LOL)

This is Isabella and me on her fourth birthday party.  She gave me a huge hug of approval after seeing her cake.  She had a mermaid / pirate treasure hunt party.

Hope you enjoyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment