Little Red Riding Hood Party - Part 1 / Decor

Grandma was so nice to send us all the capes from South America for the little girls coming to the party.  They were on a clothes hanger with name tags waiting for each girl.

The nice LRRD graphics were purchased on Etsy and I designed all the paper goods and tags.


Each little boy got an adorable mask made by Mahalo (etsy)
I made a quick wreath with things I had on hand...

The little baskets were a hit.  They not only served to put the kids' food in, but also to put all the goodies they took home.  Mom and I made felt doughnuts and cupcakes for the kids to fill their little baskets.

I can't remember where I found the bamboo plates and utensils... my guess is Amazon.  Everyone asked about these.  So esthetically pleasing and most importantly biodegradable.  The little blocks were a nice touch. 

My kids love this pop-up book.  It is so well made.  The graphics are adorable!  It was an Amazon find.

There was one basket on each place setting.  Inside was a menu card and the items listed in it.  (See below)

This table had pics of memorable pics of Dani since she was born, her birthday hat, and the little brown bags for kids to collect their loot from the pinata.  

Here's a complete view of the party room.

This sign was located at the entrance of the party room.


Close up of the brown bags.  I liked the detail of the little decoupage clothespin.  

My LRRH peg doll, which decorated the top of the cake.

Felt food from IKEA was given out as prizes for the smaller kids.

Balloons decorated the entrance.

pool sign.

Stay tuned for more on the party on a later post :)

Credits:
LRRH GRaphics (Vink Design - Etsy)
Wolf Pinata : Etsy (Birchangel)
Wolf Masks: (Mahalo - Etsy)
Fabric (Joann's)

No comments:

Post a Comment